Win A Copy Of Made In America Documentary Starring Jay-Z
Weren’t able to make it to Jay-Z’s Made In America festival? Experience the behind the scenes with Academy Award winner Ron Howard’s documentary, Made in America, which follows Jay-Z as he plans an unprecedented concert experience featuring world famous artists such as Drake, Pearl Jam, Run DMC, Calvin Harris and more! Urbanology Magazine and Phase 4 Films have 10 DVD copies of the Made in America documentary to give away. Enter now!
To enter all you have to do is:
1) Follow @UrbanologyMag on Twitter and Instagram.
1) a. Tweet: I want to win a DVD copy of the Ron Howard & Jay-Z film #MadeInAmerica Hook Me Up, @UrbanologyMag & @Phase4Films
2) b. Post a picture of the DVD’s cover on Instagram with the caption: I want to win a DVD copy of the Ron Howard & Jay-Z film #MadeInAmerica Hook Me Up, @UrbanologyMag & @Phase4Films
Contest Ends: July 20 @ midnight
All eligible entrants will be entered into a random draw. 10 winner(s) will be selected on July 21 and have until July 23 to claim prize.
• Only @UrbanologyMag followers will qualify.
• All entrants can only be entered into draw once.
• Winners cannot have won an Urbanology Magazine administered contest within the last 90 days.
• For all event tickets, if winner lives outside of event city, travel and accommodations are not covered with prize.
Watch the Trailer: